Now that I am five episodes in, I thought it would be appropriate to begin preparing for others to read the episodes. To do this, I will need beta readers.
Beta readers will help mostly with spelling corrections, missing words, incorrect punctuation, and grammatical errors where the error causes confusion in the context of the story. They will also check for inconsistencies in the episode or episodes.
Also, the pay beta readers receive stinks beyond imagination. You get no money but get to read every episode of the first season for free.
I'm putting the call out now, months in advance of when I will actually require the help of beta readers, in order to ensure I have them lined up in time.
If you think you would like to be a beta reader, please email me at dshepherd210 at hotmail dot com with answers to the following questions:
- Would you consider yourself good at proofreading?
- If you had to describe your reading speed, would you say it is slow, average, or fast?
- Do you enjoy reading books in the Science Fiction/Fantasy genres?
- When you make a commitment to do something for someone, do you follow through never, sometimes, or always?
- Have you previously read any other books I've written?
- What's your favorite food?
Oh, except for one other thing. I've added another song to the soundtrack for The Permanent Man on Spotify.